It's Monday, and I thought I'd take a moment to spotlight some of the more recent Zuda highlights before getting back into the heart of production stuff.
- The Horror Of It All, your place for all things good and scary, wrote a a small little piece about some of Zuda's horror titles, including HIGH MOON.
- A Comic A Day reviews THE NIGHT OWLS and describes it as 'seamless ... blending humor and supernatural intrigue in a concise, entertaining way.'
- A HIGH MOON / FIVE FISTS OF SCIENCE / ATOMIC ROBO crossover? Sean Kleefeld thinks it's possible.
- The guys over at Beer and Comics also took a moment to spotlight BAYOU and HIGH MOON, and had some nice things to say.
- And speaking of BAYOU, the entire HM team would like to take a moment to congratulate Jeremy Love [and Gettosake] on their recect nominations for the 2008 Glyph Awards.