- Over on the Twin Comics Blog, Bobby Timony, co-creator of THE NIGHT OWLS, talks about how he letters his Zuda strip. It's a great tutorial.
- Molly Crabapple and John Leavitt have just completed the first act of BACKSTAGE over on Act-I-Vate. Steve and I totally dig on Molly's work and you should too! To get caught up on all of the BACKSTAGE-y goodness, head over here to read the archive.
- Another talented Act-I-Vater, Kevin Colden, creator of FISHTOWN, has made his mark on Zuda with a very twisted strip called STRANGLE/SWITCH. Kevin's work on this project has been called reminiscent of Paul Pope's. So, go check it out!
- IN HIS LIKENESS creator spends some time talking about his comedic influences over here. First on the agenda: Jim Henson!
- And starting Friday, Warren Ellis' wicked-slick webcomic series, FREAK ANGELS, goes live! Be there!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Weekend Webcomics Round-Up Rodeo
Huzzah, the weekend is here. And, while we usually use this space to talk about all the keen stuff going on with HIGH MOON, I thought I'd take a minute to spotlight some other fantastic webcomics, so here goes: