Before we go; however, we wanted to take a moment to spotlight some other wicked slick webcomics news from around the interweb:
- Congratulations to the ACT-I-VATE crew on their brand-spanking new website.
- The talented folks at Amalgamated Artists have developed a collaborative A-Z Bestiary, including many awesome and assorted monsters and freaks. It's well worth checking out.
- Jim Shelley, of Flashback Universe, gets himself a pretty groovy interview over at Content Digital. And if you like the interview, be sure to check out Jim's thoughts on Silverlight, Microsoft's answer to Adobe Flash.
- Meanwhile, The Scienteers have developed an evil and dastardly Equation for Webcomic Success. Check it out and see if you agree!
- If you'll be in Dallas the weekend of May 3rd, why not head to CAPE for their Free Comic Book Day Event? Scott Kurtz of PVP will be attending, and you should too!
- And if you are looking for a new webcomic to fill your days, why not check out STARSLIP CRISIS by Kris Straub. Kris is one of the co-authors of the book, HOW TO MAKE WEBCOMICS and is one of the co-pundits/podcasters behind WEBCOMICS WEEKLY.
So there you have it.
And, if you'll be at the Comic Con, please be sure to say hello to Steve and I.