Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Webcomics Round-Up

Good morning. Things are really busy in Casa De High Moon this week as Steve and I are making preparations for the New York Comic Con. All the fun process stuff will return next week, with now pretty groovy thumbnails, in-progress pieces, and maybe some exclusive HIGH MOOON art.

Before we go; however, we wanted to take a moment to spotlight some other wicked slick webcomics news from around the interweb:


So there you have it.

And, if you'll be at the Comic Con, please be sure to say hello to Steve and I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.